BUCKEYE - SHAKER
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES
- (serving the neighborhood)
* indicates facilities within
the neighborhood boundaries
Police Stations: 5th District Headquarters - 10700 Chester
- Station #41 - 3090 East 116th St.
- Station#10 - 1935 East 101st St.
Branch- 2820 East 116th St.
Shopping Areas:(A general guide from Yahoo to main shopping areas in the area by distance from a central point in this neighborhood and the yahoo map of the area.)
- Woodland Rec. Center - 9206 Woodland Ave.
- Alexander Hamilton Rec. Center - 13200 Kinsman Rd.
- Luke Easter Park/Pool (Martin Luther King Jr. and Kinsman)
- *Kaiser Hospital - 2475 Martin Luther King Blvd.
- *Sunbeam School for Crippled Children - 11731 Mt. Overlook
- *A.G. Bell School for Deaf - 11815 Woodland Ave.
Community Development Corporation(s):
- Buckeye Area Development Corporation - 11802 Buckeye Rd.
- (216) 491-8450
- Fairwood Community Association - 12301 Larchmere Blvd. -
- Shaker Square Area Development Corp. - 11811 Shaker Blvd Suite 206- (216) 421-2100
- Larchmere Merchants Association - 13125 Shaker Sq., Rm. 102
- (216) 751-9204
- Uptown Cleveland Development Corp. - 11811 Shaker Blvd. #108
- (216) 421-8232