Neighborhood Link's
Neighborhood Tour

Select a Neighborhood

 

 

Contents


Welcome to Woodland Hills

Woodland Hills was originally part of Newburgh Township and was annexed to Cleveland in 1913. Between 1900 and 1930 the Buckeye Road area attracted the largest Hungarian population outside of Hungary and became known as Cleveland's \"Little Hungary.\" Assets of this neighborhood include MetroHeatlh Buckeye Health Center and the neighborhood participation in the Re$tore Cleveland Initiative.


Neighborhood Link | Neighborhood Information page

© 2010 Cleveland State University
NeighborhoodLink Disclaimer