Select a Neighborhood
Welcome to West Boulevard
The present day neighborhood of West Boulevard neighborhood was incorporated into the City of Cleveland in two phases in 1873 and 1902. It was designed as a thoroughfare connecting Edgewater Park with Brookside Park. In the 1920s and 1930s several 1 and 2 family homes were built to accommodate the neighborhood’s peak in population (22.910 in 1930). Today the character of older homes with tree lined lawns and an overall park-like setting give a suburban atmosphere West Boulevard.