Neighborhood Link's
Neighborhood Tour

Select a Neighborhood

 

 

Contents


Welcome to Jefferson

Jefferson was annexed to Cleveland in 1923 along with the remainder of the Village of West Park. A population increase from 1,430 in 1910 to 18,455 in 1940 and the relative population stability since the 1980s are attributed, in part, to the establishment and development of street car/rail transit system as well as the development of newer shopping plazas and prevalence of affordable housing.


Neighborhood Link | Neighborhood Information page

© 2010 Cleveland State University
NeighborhoodLink Disclaimer