Select a Neighborhood
Welcome to Edgewater
Edgewater was annexed to Cleveland in 1894 from the village of West Cleveland and was comprised of farmland as well as land donated from the estate of Eliza and Simeon Jennings. At the time, land was developed into estates of 5-10 acres for residential use attracting many of Cleveland's wealthiest citizens. Today Edgewater is known for its art which is displayed throughout the neighborhood. It is also known for hosting many recreational events held at Edgewater Park.