Select a Neighborhood
Welcome to Cudell
Cudell became part of Cleveland when the Cleveland annexed the city of West Cleveland and a portion of Brooklyn Township in 1894 and 1904 respectively. This neighborhood is named after German immigrant George Cudell who bequeathed his property to the city in 1916. Cudell developed as a working class neighborhood with population peaking in the 1930s at 18,376 and decreasing steadily to a population of 10,761 in 2000 following the trend of population loss in Cleveland city as a whole.