850 Jefferson Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
The Jefferson Branch of the Cleveland Public Library is in the heart of the Tremont neighborhood. It is an Andrew Carnegie library built in 1922 and houses Tremont historical files. The library is enjoyed by all residents of Tremont and works closely with all schools in the Tremont area.
Library Services Include:
Internet and computer usage
Children's summer and winter reading clubs
Meeting room services
A wide variety of popular reading and video titles
Reference and research service available upon request
Blasts from the Past
Here are some pictures of the Jefferson Branch from years past...
Summer Reading Club circa 1952.
The Jefferson Branch circa 1952.
Click here to visit us on the Cleveland
Public Library Home Page